October 12, 2011

2 Foods Never To Eat Before Bed If You Have Back Pain


The 2 types of "healthy food" you should never eat before bedtime if you have back pain! (Tip 34)

~ The best stretch for lower back pain relief while lying in bed - it’s painless. (Tip 2)

~ How to THINK ABOUT your back pain and piriformis pain to get instant relief. (Tip 62)

~ The special type of iced or hot tea that reduces inflammation and pain. (Tip 44)

~ How would you like to enjoy more back pain relief or piriformis pain relief than ever before by being lazy? Can you imagine a physical healing routine so relaxing and enjoyable that you would hate to skip it? That's what you get in Tip 71

~ The pleasant smell you can put in your home and office proven to relieve persistent back pain. (Tip 78)

The little tips and tricks you see above are just some of the ones that my good friend Jesse shared with me recently. Now let me share with you a story that I received the other day from one of my customers...
----
Jevaughn,
Two weeks ago, I sat on the edge of my bed to tie my shoes to head out to the gym. As I bent down... YOWZER!!! It felt like someone had stabbed me in my lower back. The sharp stinging pain even radiated down the back of my leg.
 

And just like that, my whole week was ruined. I called my workout partner and cancelled our workouts, had to cancel the business luncheon I had scheduled and worst of all, I had to tell my daughter that I could not play with her at the park as I had promised. And that one felt worse than the initial pain when I saw the look on her face.

Please help me!!! - Michael B., West Park, FL

---
Does that sound familiar? I'm sure you've probably had a similar experience in the past. Most people have. I don't consider myself to be a “back pain sufferer” anymore, or even an “expert” though I've studied piriformis pain and back pain in-depth. I’m just as vulnerable as the next guy or gal. I'd be a fool if I said I was somehow immune to experiencing unexpected back pain like Michael did too.

But luckily, I have friends in the right places. I consulted my friend and colleague Jesse Cannone who co-founded The Healthy Back Institute and he shared a couple of tricks with me that actually made Michael's pain fade almost completely in less time than it takes to watch a bad movie. :-)

Obviously to say he was extremely happy would be an understatement...

So I asked Jesse if he would be willing to share a few of these tricks with the rest of my readers and he not only agreed, but he put a few of them together in a quick, easy-to-digest video.

You can check out the video here

You WILL NOT find these little-known tips from an internet search of free information on the web. This isn't the general, common-sense, basic information you see everywhere pretending to be breakthrough secrets. You've never heard or seen many of these proven back pain relief tricks - I guarantee you that. I know I hadn't.

You CAN end your stubborn or chronic back pain now... without drugs or surgery!

The doctors and experts at The Healthy Back Institute used their experience over the past 12 years with 202,000 back pain sufferers in 86 countries to compile an impressive list of powerful tips and tricks to help give you almost-instant back pain relief.


Just seconds from now, you will download and discover unique, different, little-known tips, tricks, secrets and techniques to end your back pain or piriformis pain once and for all.

Check out the video here

You will be glad you did. Even if your back isn't hurting now, it's wise to equip yourself with effective strategies to prevent it from ever happening, and to know what to do if it actually does.


Learn some of these back pain tips in the next few minutes in this information-packed video then get all 101 of them. Watch it now…


Stay Healthy My Friends,
Jevaughn Brown



P.S. If you know anyone who has ever suffered from back pain or sciatica or have a diagnosis like piriformis syndrome, herniated disc, etc please show them this page by clicking the like / share / retweet / digg / stumble / +1 / email-this etc buttons above and below. You'll help them finally get relief from their pain: They’ll love you for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment